I need to add a new google voice number to my phone

I need to add a new google voice number to my phone

And have certain calls when that number called directed to my current cell Phone How do I do this. I have an old google voice number that keeps popping up. Is there some access number I need to dial to activate this number, what it is is a number someone in jail can call me on . GTL IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY EVER THEY REALLY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY ABD GIVE SUPPORT NUMBERS TYAT KEAD YOU NOWHERE BUT FRUSTRATED AS ALL GET Out. Last time I actually got them on the line after waiting in hold 17 minutes I was disconnected the minute I rattles off my google voice number to the guy on phone I couldn't understand cuz of his heavy accent. From India! They only hire people from India? EVERY time I deal with some thing and it turns out to be shady or a pain in my behind it's seriously 99.9% of the time with custom peer service people I can't understand from India. Anyway can anyone help me out please? Thank you
Message 1 of 3

Re: I need to add a new google voice number to my phone

Sorry. I hoping you can read despite all my typos. No reading glasses to proof read my post but I know me and my fat thumbs..... And my stupid touchy iPhone. Oh I have a iphone5s too by the way. I forgot to tell you in first post
Message 2 of 3
Community Manager

Re: I need to add a new google voice number to my phone

Hello @Misskitty760 

You should be able to go to google.com/voice and create a new account, then pick a number and set up call forwarding within their service.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support