Get the myAT&T app
callie.crk.kuczek's profile

Scholar

• 

154 Messages

Tuesday, January 14th, 2014 10:54 PM

How to block numbers on LG Xpression?

Hello.  I have an LG Xpression quick messaging phone and I would like to know if there is a way that I can block numbers on the device.  We had an issue not too long ago where my grandmother's identity was stolen and the scammers kept calling from cell phone numbers.  Also, my friend has Verizon and is able to do this on her iPhone running iOS 7.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

10 years ago

@callie.crk.kuczek wrote:

Hello.  I have an LG Xpression quick messaging phone and I would like to know if there is a way that I can block numbers on the device.  We had an issue not too long ago where my grandmother's identity was stolen and the scammers kept calling from cell phone numbers.  Also, my friend has Verizon and is able to do this on her iPhone running iOS 7.

the block calls on a iphone with ios7 is built into the phone with that level of IOS, works the same on any iphone with ios 7, the xpresion is a basic device and does not have this capability, you can add a product called smart limits that gives you the ability to block numbers but it is not free, there is a 4.99 monthly charge.

Scholar

• 

154 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the information.  I learned about the Smart Limits feature when I visited the AT&T store.  I was just wondering if something like that was already available on the LG Xpression itself.  Do the AT&T iPhone 5S phones all have the block caller feature?  Or is that just available on Verizon Wireless iPhone 5S phones?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

What you can do is save the number of who is calling you and then add that number to your "call reject" list and it will automatically be rejected. This feature is under the "settings" tab in your menu function and then under the "call" tab

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you for the information.  I actually now have the Xpression 2 and I just added a number to the call reject list.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.