Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 10, 2014
10:53:56 AM
View profile
GS5 Car mode

Is it true that AT&T removed the car mode from the GS5?  I don't want At&t's version, I want Samsungs version.

Is it true that AT&T removed the car mode from the GS5?  I don't want At&t's version, I want Samsungs version.

GS5 Car mode

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 10, 2014 10:58:59 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on May 10, 2014 at 10:59:48 AM

hbrower1979 wrote:

If it is true then go to samsung and purchase the phone at full retail from them, even if you pay full retail at the carrier the same options will be removed.

hbrower1979 wrote:

If it is true then go to samsung and purchase the phone at full retail from them, even if you pay full retail at the carrier the same options will be removed.

Re: GS5 Car mode

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (258 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 10, 2014 11:10:55 AM
(0)
Contributor

I paid full retail price for my GS5 from AT&T.  I have friends with other carriers that have the S5 and they all have the car mode.

I paid full retail price for my GS5 from AT&T.  I have friends with other carriers that have the S5 and they all have the car mode.

3 of 4 (252 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 10, 2014 12:57:02 PM
(0)
Expert

hbrower1979 wrote:

It is still a att branded phone, full price or not, so if the feature was removed, then it is on that one also

hbrower1979 wrote:

It is still a att branded phone, full price or not, so if the feature was removed, then it is on that one also

4 of 4 (237 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments