For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
A

• 

25.7K Messages

Tuesday, January 12th, 2016 3:56 AM

Canceling Mobile Insurance

I cancelled my insurance for my phone. It costs 6.99 per month. Will by bill get cheaper on the next month? Or to the third bill cycle? My bill cycle explained. Dec 9, 2015- Jan 8, 2016, Jan 9,2016 - Feb. 8, 2016, Feb. 9, 2016 - Mar. 8, 2016. My bills are due on the first of every month. I cancelled my mobile insurance on Jan 3, 2016. Thanks for the help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

If you had not cancelled when you did, AT&T would have raised it another $1 per phone without consulting you.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

A CSR told me that the increase came in the form of a text. I told him that when I send my customers notification that their (monthly or yearly) charges, aka rent, are going to increase, it's in a letter and an email. I expected the same. He couldn't answer that and got kind of upset with my request. The call did not end on a friendly tone. I sent my $6.99 premium insurance cancelation to ATT in the form of a signed letter later that day. Now another CSR just called me about why my feedback for the initial conversation got 1 stars only. Really?

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

8 years ago

It is not only easier and quicker to do it online, but you will know it was actually cancelled. Just go to the "features" section for the device, then "protection". Uncheck the box.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.