Get the myAT&T app
Jerry1446's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, August 1st, 2014 8:58 PM

Amazing AT&T Service Agent

I was atttempting to help my Mother set up and modify settings on her new Samsung S5 over the phone and as expected I needed help. The call was answered by Angeline Kaleto. The experience was over the top, she went above and beyond to help set-up the phone under difficult circumstances and did it politely and patiently. She followed by doing a tutorial for my Mother on how to use all the features. What a great example of custoner service. Congrats ATT for having her answering the phones!

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @Jerry1446 

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We'll be sure to forward it to Angeline's manager.

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

What a stroke of luck to find someone who could or would help you solve your issues with AT&T. That has, unfortunately, NOT been my experience. Generally I end up with someone who is NOT a native English speaker, and who does not seem to have any idea what solutions there are available to solve even the most basic of problems. This translates into lots of hold time, lots of repeats of information I had previously provided, and eventually a transfer to a disconnect.

My experience with AT&T has been one of: After you have paid your money, your on your own.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.