Get the myAT&T app
SheriLeeds's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 26th, 2017 5:28 PM

ATT Thanks App

I am trying to set up a login on the ATT Thanks App.  I put in my wireless number and the zip code, hit continue, and it just stays on that screen.  It won't past step 1 of verifying the account.  After the first of the year, I have to have this to get Free Ticket Tuesdays.  Why can't I get a user ID?  It doesn't give an error message, it just cycles for a split second and then stays on that screen.  Help please.  

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

335 Messages

6 years ago

if you have the existing login for myatt app, thats the one that you will use.

if you dont have, best to register online instead of the app.. www.att.com/wireless

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Have existing ATT log in. It still would not work on ATT Thanks app. Unable to log in. states "Uh no. An error has occurred. Please check back later." Any advice?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I I am having the same issue with the AT&T thanks app.  I do have existing myAT&T login & passcode & still says uh oh. Erroe

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Looks like developers fixed the issue. I was able to finally log in. What about you @roseydosey ?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'd like to know how to get the tickets online like I did last week. Your app is the worst. It just hangs up when going to Fandango (it was going to Movietickets before). I'd like to go to the show tomorrow, but I can't get tickets through your app or find it online. Everything just keeps going in a loop online. AT&T really needs to look at their user accessibility in their online site. I design websites and, seriously, the ease of use on your site is about a -10

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.