Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Data Usage & Overages
Learn to manage data & avoid overages.

Would you like to learn how to check your data usage and avoid data overage charges?

The latest discussion and support for getting your data usage balance, and understanding the details of your data, talk, and text usage. We can help you make sure you are on the best plan for your online activity – to help you avoid any data overage fees.

Learn how to check your usage online, which online activities might drive up usage, as well as the advantages of Wi-Fi, blocking data on your device, and other steps you can take to avoid data overages.

Latest questions about Data Usage & Overages

Where can a customer view in real time representative notations about his/her offers

I’ve had the experience of many ATT representatives make offers & then never follow through which is a deceptive practice over & o...
by Albums on May 10, 2019 2:49 PM
1 1 Reply 116 Views

data usage in mexico

I have the $55 month unlimited call, text, data - between US & Mexico. Currently traveling in mexico, I cannot use my data for int...
by Chickenrun1 on May 8, 2019 1:07 PM
1 1 Reply 121 Views

Being billed for data when I have manually turned data off.

Yesterday I got a 90% warning on data usage so I turned data off figuring that would be the end of it, Several hours later I got a...
by Sirrush on Apr 10, 2019 5:33 AM
1 1 Reply 277 Views

Samsung S8: Data Usage Tripled this past week

I have never gone over 2 GB of data and this past week I have used 6GB! Things I thought might have affected it: There had been an...
by Nanny2therescue on Apr 6, 2019 11:13 PM
0 0 Replies 250 Views

Unable to print prior talk data usage

Although I am able to pull up reports detailing previous talk usage, I am unable to print. The option to print or download such re...
by SabreRanches on Feb 28, 2019 11:39 AM
2 2 Replies 324 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question