Need your talk or text logs?
nanangzqu's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Monday, April 2nd, 2012 11:17 AM

where to download software updater 2372

hi I have Novatel AT&T MiFi 2372

1. where to download software updater with old choise or link collection?

2. is there an online support with internet neither this forum nor something that paying?

I live at Indonesia and dont know why I feel lack of support

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

You have to download both of these things before you can upgrade the software:

Updated Device Drivers - NvtlDriverEthernet_V2.03.06.009

Upgrade Package - 20419181_MUU_MSM7225_Arches.ATT_AMSS_7.11.02_Linux_2.7.0207_2010-02-10_pkg.exe

Software Download Instructions for upgrading Novatel Wireless MiFi 2372:

After you have downloaded the two above components to your computer you will want to install the upgrade when you have time to complete the process. 

• It can take up to 15 minutes to install.
    • Once you have started the installation process the device cannot be unplugged from the computer or the computer shut down until it finishes.

Installation Process:

1.  Double click on 'NvtlDriverEthernet_V2.03.06.009' and follow on-screen instructions. (This will install Novatel Wireless drivers on your computer.)
  2. Remove battery and SIM card from the MiFi device.
  3. Using  the USB cable that came with the device, connect the MiFi to the computer.Double click and open file "20419181_MUU_MSM7225_Arches.ATT_AMSS_7.11.02_Linux_2.7.0207_2010-02-10_pkg".
  4. Follow on-screen instructions to upgrade your MiFi device.Once you have completed your upgrade to the MiFi device you can uplug the USB cable from the device and computer. 
  5. Turn the device on and connect to it using the WiFi keys you had previously set with the MiFi device. 

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

12 years ago

hello 🙂
I have opened it but I only found a link of latest download upgrader
can you give me collection of either link or the application, rather than make me frustation

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Hi,
The Upgrade Package download link is down. Do you know another place where I can get this file?
Thanks

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

the files are now available here http://www.novatelwireless.com/content/files/att/

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

hello 

there is a problem in the link 

20419181_MUU_MSM7225_Arches.ATT_AMSS_7.11.02_Linux_2.7.0207_2010-02-10_pkg.exe.crdownload

it is end by crdownload so when i download it i can not open it

do you have any idea????

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.