Need your talk or text logs?
chrism35007's profile

Mentor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 22nd, 2008 5:01 AM

Closed

view text messages from my computer

Is there any way to view teh text messages sent to my cell phone from ,y computer?  many times i am at work and cannot use my cell phone and i need to see if I ahve any text messages.

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

15 years ago

@colleen7 wrote:

is there a way to view text messages on my comp?

This whole thread is about the ways to view your text messages on your computer. It is easy to do if you have a Sony-Ericsson or Nokia phone, I don't know if other phone models offer easy way of doing it.

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

15 years ago

I believe Motorola Phone Tools also has the functionality. 🙂

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

15 years ago

@hme83 wrote:
I believe Motorola Phone Tools also has the functionality. 🙂

Thanks for the info — since I have no personal experience with it, I didn't know 😉

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

15 years ago

LOL.  You're welcome. 🙂  It's been an awful long time since I looked at MPT, but I remember noticing it there before seeing it in Nokia's PC Suite.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

I want to be able to keep track of my sons texts.  It may seem like im being nosy.  But as a parent, I believe I need to keep track of him so that he will live to 18.  So I think that being able to check his texts so I can make sure he is not doing something illegal.  And with way kids are acting these days i think it is important

Contributor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

Does this PC Suite software allow for printing of text messages? If not, can anyone recommend software to do this on a Nokia 5610? I am trying to assist a friend with a legal issue, and this could assist.

I also saw mention in this thread of a web site that keeps records on all billable items (text messages, etc). Would this be the Nokia web site? Her phone is Nokia, but she pays TMobile for the service.

thanks in advance.

jimmyb

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

15 years ago

I would think T-Mobile would have online account access similar to what at&t offers their customers.  The information on at&t's site is limited to date/time and phone number that the text message was sent to/from.

Master

• 

789 Messages

15 years ago

@stovocor wrote:

Does this PC Suite software allow for printing of text messages? If not, can anyone recommend software to do this on a Nokia 5610? I am trying to assist a friend with a legal issue, and this could assist.

I also saw mention in this thread of a web site that keeps records on all billable items (text messages, etc). Would this be the Nokia web site? Her phone is Nokia, but she pays TMobile for the service.

thanks in advance.

jimmyb

Yes,

You can print text messages out using PC Suite.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

I also need this functionality ~ how can we see what our children are texting?

Expert

• 

13K Messages

15 years ago

@wadamwhite wrote:
     I also need this functionality ~ how can we see what our children are texting?

You ahve to get a hold of their phone to find that outunfortunately.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.