view text messages from my computer

ACE - Expert

Re: view text messages from my computer

shalaghsholoogh wrote:
i ama ssuming this is for normal N95 not the 8GB pc suit coz tha dosnt look anything like this.. can you do it with 8GB one?

I don't know — don't have it. This is just PC Suite, not connected to any phone at that moment, but all the phones I used with it the message reading worked.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 32 (569,011 Views)

thank you for your help i downloaded and installed the PC suit i had the Nseries pc suit and it didnt work but now it does and i am a very happy man!!!!! thanks for your help
Message 17 of 32 (568,985 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

shalaghsholoogh wrote:
thank you for your help i downloaded and installed the PC suit i had the Nseries pc suit and it didnt work but now it does and i am a very happy man!!!!! thanks for your help

You're welcome!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 32 (568,960 Views)
Contributor

is there a way to view text messages on my comp?

Message 19 of 32 (568,889 Views)
Expert

colleen7 wrote:

Is there a way to view text messages on my comp?

You would have to forward the messages to your email, other than that no there is not.

Message 20 of 32 (568,883 Views)
ACE - Expert

colleen7 wrote:

is there a way to view text messages on my comp?

This whole thread is about the ways to view your text messages on your computer. It is easy to do if you have a Sony-Ericsson or Nokia phone, I don't know if other phone models offer easy way of doing it.

Message 21 of 32 (560,324 Views)
Master

I believe Motorola Phone Tools also has the functionality. Smiley Happy
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 22 of 32 (560,305 Views)
ACE - Expert

hme83 wrote:
I believe Motorola Phone Tools also has the functionality. Smiley Happy

Thanks for the info — since I have no personal experience with it, I didn't know Smiley Wink
Message 23 of 32 (560,320 Views)
Master

LOL.  You're welcome. Smiley Happy  It's been an awful long time since I looked at MPT, but I remember noticing it there before seeing it in Nokia's PC Suite.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 24 of 32 (560,313 Views)
Contributor

I want to be able to keep track of my sons texts.  It may seem like im being nosy.  But as a parent, I believe I need to keep track of him so that he will live to 18.  So I think that being able to check his texts so I can make sure he is not doing something illegal.  And with way kids are acting these days i think it is important
Message 25 of 32 (559,937 Views)
Contributor

Does this PC Suite software allow for printing of text messages? If not, can anyone recommend software to do this on a Nokia 5610? I am trying to assist a friend with a legal issue, and this could assist.

I also saw mention in this thread of a web site that keeps records on all billable items (text messages, etc). Would this be the Nokia web site? Her phone is Nokia, but she pays TMobile for the service.

thanks in advance.

jimmyb

Message 26 of 32 (559,776 Views)
Master

I would think T-Mobile would have online account access similar to what at&t offers their customers.  The information on at&t's site is limited to date/time and phone number that the text message was sent to/from.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=

- Doug Larson

Message 27 of 32 (559,769 Views)
Master

stovocor wrote:

Does this PC Suite software allow for printing of text messages? If not, can anyone recommend software to do this on a Nokia 5610? I am trying to assist a friend with a legal issue, and this could assist.

I also saw mention in this thread of a web site that keeps records on all billable items (text messages, etc). Would this be the Nokia web site? Her phone is Nokia, but she pays TMobile for the service.

thanks in advance.

jimmyb

Yes,

You can print text messages out using PC Suite.

Message 28 of 32 (559,702 Views)

I also need this functionality ~ how can we see what our children are texting?
Message 29 of 32 (558,673 Views)
Expert

wadamwhite wrote:
     I also need this functionality ~ how can we see what our children are texting?

You ahve to get a hold of their phone to find that outunfortunately.

Message 30 of 32 (558,409 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.