Need your talk or text logs?
chrism35007's profile

Mentor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 22nd, 2008 5:01 AM

Closed

view text messages from my computer

Is there any way to view teh text messages sent to my cell phone from ,y computer?  many times i am at work and cannot use my cell phone and i need to see if I ahve any text messages.

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

15 years ago

You can't find Nokia PC Suite?

Here is the link to the Nokia website support pages where you can obtain it (free download) -

Nokia Suites

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

15 years ago

@shalaghsholoogh wrote:
were is this appropriate items? i cant find it?

I don't have the PC Suite installed anymore, so I can't give you a screen shot. The main PC Suite window has a number of different items (represented by icons) for various tasks like Backup, Media, Contacts, etc. One of them should be for messages.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

15 years ago

i am not tryin to be a pain or anythin bu i cant see anythin that gets me to my messeges erm does it matter werthere i am connected with blutooth or cable to the PC ? i mean i cant see wa happens on my phone wen i connected to the pc cuz the screen is broke, so wen i conect it does come up with options on the phone tha i can select? or is just a 1 ?

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

15 years ago

@shalaghsholoogh wrote:
i am not tryin to be a pain or anythin bu i cant see anythin that gets me to my messeges erm does it matter werthere i am connected with blutooth or cable to the PC ? i mean i cant see wa happens on my phone wen i connected to the pc cuz the screen is broke, so wen i conect it does come up with options on the phone tha i can select? or is just a 1 ?

If you have paired the phone before, it may just be asking the permission to connect, otherwise it may also need the PIN setup. Here's the screen shot of the PC Suite — clicking the yellow envelope will open the window with messages.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

15 years ago

i ama ssuming this is for normal N95 not the 8GB pc suit coz tha dosnt look anything like this.. can you do it with 8GB one?

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

15 years ago

@shalaghsholoogh wrote:
i ama ssuming this is for normal N95 not the 8GB pc suit coz tha dosnt look anything like this.. can you do it with 8GB one?

I don't know — don't have it. This is just PC Suite, not connected to any phone at that moment, but all the phones I used with it the message reading worked.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

15 years ago

thank you for your help i downloaded and installed the PC suit i had the Nseries pc suit and it didnt work but now it does and i am a very happy man!!!!! thanks for your help

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

15 years ago

@shalaghsholoogh wrote:
thank you for your help i downloaded and installed the PC suit i had the Nseries pc suit and it didnt work but now it does and i am a very happy man!!!!! thanks for your help

You're welcome!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

is there a way to view text messages on my comp?

Expert

• 

13K Messages

15 years ago

@colleen7 wrote:

Is there a way to view text messages on my comp?

You would have to forward the messages to your email, other than that no there is not.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.