Posted Dec 31, 2008
1:40:10 AM
View profile
texting from the at&t website
Will sending a text message from the at&t web site count as a text on my phone?
Will sending a text message from the at&t web site count as a text on my phone?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 31, 2008 4:02:17 AM
(0)
Master
You will not get charged for sending a text message from the web site or by sending an e-mail to 10digitnumber@txt.att.net. However, the person receiving the text message will more than likely be charged (or have it deducted from their messaging plan).
Accepted Solution

texting from the at&t website

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 31, 2008 4:02:17 AM
(0)
Master
You will not get charged for sending a text message from the web site or by sending an e-mail to 10digitnumber@txt.att.net. However, the person receiving the text message will more than likely be charged (or have it deducted from their messaging plan).

Re: texting from the at&t website

2 of 3 (12,544 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 31, 2008 5:22:08 AM
(0)
Master
Edited by Zandora on Dec 31, 2008 at 5:22:20 AM

The only problem with texting from AT&T's website is that the replies get sent to your phone. Those replies are deducted from your messaging plan or charged as pay per use if you don't have a messaging plan.

You can text easily and FREELY from the computer if you want to text while you're on your PC.

Read this post for details:

http://forums.wireless.att.com/cng/board/message?board.id=messaging&message.id=33366#M33366

Message Edited by Zandora on 12-31-2008 09:22:20 AM

The only problem with texting from AT&T's website is that the replies get sent to your phone. Those replies are deducted from your messaging plan or charged as pay per use if you don't have a messaging plan.

You can text easily and FREELY from the computer if you want to text while you're on your PC.

Read this post for details:

http://forums.wireless.att.com/cng/board/message?board.id=messaging&message.id=33366#M33366

Message Edited by Zandora on 12-31-2008 09:22:20 AM
Posted from my Samsung Captivate

Re: texting from the at&t website

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (12,534 Views)