Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forums

Posted Jul 8, 2014
9:19:23 AM
View profile
iPad mini 502 bad gateway
My wife's iPad mini won't connect to internet with cellular it says 502 bad gateway any ideas how to fix it
My wife's iPad mini won't connect to internet with cellular it says 502 bad gateway any ideas how to fix it
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 8, 2014 9:37:26 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi Rfeistynd, 

Make sure you are not connected WiFi. Go into Settings - General - Reset - Reset Network Settings. This forces your device re-register with the network and reset all the network settings on the device. 

Hope this helps!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

iPad mini 502 bad gateway

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 8, 2014 9:37:26 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi Rfeistynd, 

Make sure you are not connected WiFi. Go into Settings - General - Reset - Reset Network Settings. This forces your device re-register with the network and reset all the network settings on the device. 

Hope this helps!

Hi Rfeistynd, 

Hope this helps!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: iPad mini 502 bad gateway

2 of 3 (766 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 8, 2014 2:12:01 PM
(0)
Contributor
Worked great thanks for the help
Worked great thanks for the help

Re: iPad mini 502 bad gateway