For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
Roe Lamirand's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, August 12th, 2015 4:00 AM

e mail contacts friends are automatically being sent e-mails I send only to the 1 person

I have a couple friends that are very angry that e-mails I send to them are being sent to their friends e-mails.  Often this is petitions or info we do not want to share with the others.  How is this happening?  I do not recognize all the people listed on my contacts but I do not want to erase them because some are on petition websites or animal rescue.  I just do not want friends of friends to get an e-mail I send out.  This is a fairly recent problem.  How did it happen and how do I stop it so my friends do not have to be taken of my contact list to stop it?

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

How are you @Anonymous Lamirand,

I’m sorry to hear that your emails are getting sent to people who are not the intended recipients; I would be happy to assist you!

To better understand the issue you are having, I would need a little more information.  Could you please send me a private message by clicking here and provide the following:

• What e-mail provider you are using
  • Is this happening specifically on mobile-email, or does this occur even while using a computer?
  • Are the emails that are getting sent to incorrect recipients an original email, or are they existing emails that are forwarded?

Thank you,

Charise

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.