blackjack 2 / IM question for AOL instant msgers

Highlighted
Contributor

blackjack 2 / IM question for AOL instant msgers

[ Edited ]
hey guys i currently got my blackjack 2 in the mail today i was woundering if i can use AOL instants msgers since i have unlimted texting but im afraid that i will be charged for data .. which i dont have i really dont want to have to pay for it oh yeah the aol instants msger icon was prebuilt on the phone when i got it so yeah.. can someone tell me the answer thanks - brandon

oh yeah it says powered by oz verison 4.1.9

Message Edited by bhuynh408 on 09-19-2008 05:06:53 PM
Message 1 of 2 (1,483 Views)
Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author bhuynh408
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: blackjack 2 / IM question for AOL instant msgers

As long as it is an at&t branded device and you access IM via the pre-installed IM client, you won't be charged for the data usage when your billing statement is generated.  (You may still see data usage in OLAM and/or on your phone.)  If you access IM via the MediaNet page, you will be charged for the data.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 2 (1,481 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.