Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 7, 2012
6:01:46 PM
View profile
android Text message be retrieved, the text conversation also?

Can a name be retrieved off the bill from a person you have text?... Can the message conversation be retrieved also off the bill?

Can a name be retrieved off the bill from a person you have text?... Can the message conversation be retrieved also off the bill?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 7, 2012 11:56:00 PM
(0)
Professor
Again, no. No personal information (name, address, SMS/MMS content) can be obtained from viewing the bill.
Accepted Solution

android Text message be retrieved, the text conversation also?

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 7, 2012 6:41:41 PM
(0)
Professor

Nope.

And nope.

Nope.

And nope.

Re: android Text message be retrieved, the text conversation also?

2 of 6 (3,543 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 7, 2012 7:23:53 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you, well my GF ask about a name I have text, wonder how she got the name? Do the bill show a name i text that was in my contacts?

Thank you, well my GF ask about a name I have text, wonder how she got the name? Do the bill show a name i text that was in my contacts?

3 of 6 (3,538 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 7, 2012 11:56:00 PM
(0)
Professor
Again, no. No personal information (name, address, SMS/MMS content) can be obtained from viewing the bill.

4 of 6 (3,521 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 8, 2012 8:04:38 AM
(0)
Scholar

The bill shows the number that was texted.  If the number is in your contacts she can look through your contacts and find it.

The bill shows the number that was texted.  If the number is in your contacts she can look through your contacts and find it.

5 of 6 (3,512 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 8, 2012 11:03:35 AM
(0)
Guru

Also, using white pages and reverse number lookup, you can get some information about the number, including whether it is a cell number, and if a line land, where it is located. For a fee, you can probably get the name the number's registered to.

I provide this possibility, since I presume that you and your GF are working together, to find out the name?

Also, using white pages and reverse number lookup, you can get some information about the number, including whether it is a cell number, and if a line land, where it is located. For a fee, you can probably get the name the number's registered to.

I provide this possibility, since I presume that you and your GF are working together, to find out the name?

6 of 6 (3,502 Views)