Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 21, 2010
8:30:26 PM
Your MEdia Net session has expired

All of the sudden, about the 1 year anniversary of my signing up for AT&T wireless with MEdia Net, I started getting an error message "Sorry! Your MEdia Net session has expired.  Please select 'Continue' to return to the last page."  This error message happens when I try to make changes to my preferences (such as reorder teams on the sports page).  Tech support has been no help.  They seem to treat this as if it is an internet access error and are not understanding that my phone internet works, I just can't make changes to the preferences.

I read another post about this and it said "problem solved" but had no solution listed other than to call support to see if they could help (they haven't been able to)

Anyone else encounter this problem?  What was the fix? 

All of the sudden, about the 1 year anniversary of my signing up for AT&T wireless with MEdia Net, I started getting an error message "Sorry! Your MEdia Net session has expired.  Please select 'Continue' to return to the last page."  This error message happens when I try to make changes to my preferences (such as reorder teams on the sports page).  Tech support has been no help.  They seem to treat this as if it is an internet access error and are not understanding that my phone internet works, I just can't make changes to the preferences.

I read another post about this and it said "problem solved" but had no solution listed other than to call support to see if they could help (they haven't been able to)

Anyone else encounter this problem?  What was the fix? 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 17, 2010 2:36:53 PM
(0)
Tutor

I actually solved the problem myself accidentally.  I was looking at the phone and noticed the "allow cookies" was not checked.  When I checked it to allow cookies, the problem went away.

Accepted Solution

Your MEdia Net session has expired

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2010 8:31:53 PM
(0)
Tutor
I have also tried all the "first response" fixes such as turn phone off/on, remove battery & let it sit for 5 minutes, etc.
I have also tried all the "first response" fixes such as turn phone off/on, remove battery & let it sit for 5 minutes, etc.

Re: Your MEdia Net session has expired

2 of 6 (2,297 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2010 4:13:03 AM
(0)
Expert
Can you please post what type of device you are using? Maybe with a little more info, someone may be able to help you. Thanks! Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Can you please post what type of device you are using? Maybe with a little more info, someone may be able to help you. Thanks! Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

3 of 6 (2,277 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2010 10:54:51 AM
(0)
Tutor
Samsung Blackjack II phone
Samsung Blackjack II phone

4 of 6 (2,264 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2010 2:26:01 PM
(0)
Contributor

Same problem with LG CU500v phone, clear the cache and cookies while being logged on to media net.  That fixed my problem.  I was trying to change things on the financial page.

Same problem with LG CU500v phone, clear the cache and cookies while being logged on to media net.  That fixed my problem.  I was trying to change things on the financial page.

5 of 6 (1,443 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 17, 2010 2:36:53 PM
(0)
Tutor

I actually solved the problem myself accidentally.  I was looking at the phone and noticed the "allow cookies" was not checked.  When I checked it to allow cookies, the problem went away.

6 of 6 (1,439 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments