Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 30, 2013
12:00:54 PM
View profile
Will syncing my LG Calendar to my Google Calendar count as data usage?

What counts as data usage.  When my LG calendar is synced to my Google Calendar, will there just be constant data charges?  Will there be data charges every time I enter an event into the calendar?  Will there be data charges every time I look at my calendar?

I'm clueless on this.

Thanks.

What counts as data usage.  When my LG calendar is synced to my Google Calendar, will there just be constant data charges?  Will there be data charges every time I enter an event into the calendar?  Will there be data charges every time I look at my calendar?

I'm clueless on this.

Thanks.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 31, 2013 8:55:08 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Unless you are on wifi, any transmission of data (like sycing calendars) counts as data usage. 

This includes updating Facebook, using the internet to view websites, and sending emails. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Will syncing my LG Calendar to my Google Calendar count as data usage?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 31, 2013 8:55:08 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Unless you are on wifi, any transmission of data (like sycing calendars) counts as data usage. 

This includes updating Facebook, using the internet to view websites, and sending emails. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

--------------

Re: Will syncing my LG Calendar to my Google Calendar count as data usage?

2 of 2 (439 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments