For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
WorldTravelGal's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, November 30th, 2017 4:22 PM

Will AT&T ever have an all inclusiveness international plan like T-Mobile?

I travel to MANY different countries  frequently for work and am very dissatisfied with the lack of an international plan. It is a good step that they added the $10 day pass but with how often I travel, I just can't keep paying that much per day. And the little data packages ATT has are subpar.  ATT and Verizon's international plans are so outdated. When will they modernize and include international access with their domestic plans? Considering leaving for t-mobile despite their lack of coverage in the US. So any plans to revamp international plans soon?

Thanks!

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@WorldTravelGal wrote:

I travel to MANY different countries  frequently for work and am very dissatisfied with the lack of an international plan. It is a good step that they added the $10 day pass but with how often I travel, I just can't keep paying that much per day. And the little data packages ATT has are subpar.  ATT and Verizon's international plans are so outdated. When will they modernize and include international access with their domestic plans? Considering leaving for t-mobile despite their lack of coverage in the US. So any plans to revamp international plans soon?

Thanks!

The only reason tmobile has the overseas coverage they have is they are owned by Deutsche Telekom.  If they get sold they wont have that anymore....  I agree we are in the stone age if you go to Europe. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.