Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Why do I have unlimited sponsored data and then get throttled by package data limit?

Contributor

Why do I have unlimited sponsored data and then get throttled by package data limit?

Message 1 of 3
Contributor

Re: Why do I have unlimited sponsored data and then get throttled by package data limit?

Apple 4K TV web browser not working 

Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: Why do I have unlimited sponsored data and then get throttled by package data limit?

@wbryanguillory wrote:

Because that’s the deal.  If your regular data use on a capped plan is used up, you no longer have sponsored data either. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support