Which PDA Plan can I use?

Contributor

Which PDA Plan can I use?

I am trying to get the correct PDA plan.  I am moving from the PDA Enterprise GOOD plan.  I am wanting an unlimited plan.

If I am connecting to an Exchange server for email, can I use the PDA Personal (unlimited) or will I have to get a PDA Enterprise plan?

I cannot find any specific details.  I am NOT using ATT for any email services (Direct Push, etc.).  I have my own exchange server for email.

So can I use the less expensive PDA Personal unlimited?

Message 1 of 5 (2,997 Views)
Master

Re: Which PDA Plan can I use?

What phone are you planning on using.  That will make a difference.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 5 (2,995 Views)
Contributor

cingular 8525 phone.
Message 3 of 5 (2,992 Views)
Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author umpire777
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

You can use the PDA Personal Plan on the 8525.  I've used it for years with the 8125, th Tilt and now the Fuze for both personal emails and MW Direct Push (Exchange Server).
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 4 of 5 (2,983 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks, I made the switch last night and it's working fine.
Message 5 of 5 (2,927 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.