Need your talk or text logs?
iPhone 2010's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, February 8th, 2010 8:08 PM

Closed

What is Internet/MEdia Net on my Data Usage?

hey.

i don't know what Internet/MEdia Net on my Data Usage is.

Emails or only the Internet access? 

Thanks for your help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

I found the solution

DATA USAGE SOLVED

Since I got this done I have averaged 4mb sent and 10 mb received !

It's over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Happy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for your post. I'm also suspecting of my husband having an affair and is been happening for over a year now, cause he is always texting, Y-messaging etc..  He has an iphone and in one ocassion he left his  iphone on the table while he went  outside to his car and thats when I  saw hundred's of msm messages sent to this local girl in town with photos.  I inmediately registered myself under ATT online and there it was! more than 150 texts per day with that same girls tel.number, She also exists on FB and to tell you more, he even called her while we were both home.  GRRRR...  I was shocked!  to know that he will do something like this to his good and beautifull wife of 7 years and to add more; one time he came home and was not wearing his wedding ring..... thruly, thruly unacceptale and I really want the divorce papers,  he knows i'd been  a great wife, friend and companionship... but,  He ruined our relationship and now he swears not having an affair,   RE: internet/media net..I can't see nothing there. but some of the texts do say multimedia wich means picuture/video was sent  via text.  Do you know how can I print all his text and or merge from his phone to my phone/email.  Thank you, and good luck to you.

Teacher

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I was wondering it never shows up on my phone just my girlfriends phone. It just says Internet/media what does this mean is it just data usage or what

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

simple what is  Internet/MEdia Net. is it on online testing . that no really traceable 

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

I was told this was Skype or Ichat. I don't like nor trust this crap. My husband is up to no good with this

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

My husband also has this show on his text bill at least once a day. And what is pta?

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

I tricked my husband into thinking I already knew he was having [word filter avoidance].  Now the online bill show "pta" and internet/media net.  This is all bull I want to know more details.

Mentor

• 

60 Messages

12 years ago

Wow, even I'm not THAT paranoid, lol.  

This has absolutely nothing to do w/ a spouse cheating, unless I'm scitzophenric and cheating on myself, lol  I have it too on my bill and I'm sure there's a very valid explanation for it.  The trick is to call ATT about a billion times to get a billion answers and then go with the one that makes the most sense.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Hi internet/media net is added to your data when you are looking at web pages with 3g or 4g. So it dose not mean that anyone is or is not cheating.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

My husband cheated. Try using spokeo.com. You can search his name possible screen names email addresses etc to see what sites he belongs to.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.