For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
Kuzzie1's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 5th, 2017 1:16 AM

Unlimited Plus Plan - 22GB of data plus 10GB of hotspot

Does this mean you get 22GB of high-speed data per line AND 10GB of high-speed hotspot for a grand total of 32GB of high-speed internet data PER LINE??  Or does the 10GB of high-speed hotspot count towards your overall total of 22GB of high-speed data??

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

6 years ago

20180815_045243.jpg

I had to post this oh and my speeds are fine and am downloading over 150 gigs off my hotspot now hehe 

1 Attachment

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

6 years ago

@Pitbulldog911

Dont be surprised when the hotspot spot hits the 15 gig wall and stops.  Reports are coming in ATT is starting to enforce the 10 gig limit

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

6 years ago

Did u happen to notice that it's not on a hotspot plan it's using a cell
sim

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

6 years ago

@Pitbulldog911 wrote:
sim

You're on the unlimited and more premium, which includes hot spot use.  Did you know what you were buying and what it included?  

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

6 years ago

It don't work like that n it doesn't use any Hotspot data it uses is it as
if it's if else using it like a cell phone would use its own data plan its
using it like that

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

6 years ago

HOTSPOT IS NOT ON THE ACCUNT AS A HOTSPOT AND DOSE NOT USE ANY HOTPOT ACCOUNT Data SEE PROOF HERE  Untitled.png

1 Attachment

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@Pitbulldog911wrote:
simIt don't work like that n it doesn't use any Hotspot data it uses is it as
if it's if else using it like a cell phone would use its own data plan its
using it like that

Not that I don't say it and that too much, but deciphering the above isn't easy.

I'm not even sure who you are directing that comment to...?

@If you type @ and their username, we'll know who you are talking to.  

I'm not sure if you are disagreeing with someone else or talking about a comment of yours or...? Maybe you're agreeing with someone?

HOTSPOT IS NOT ON THE ACCUNT AS A HOTSPOT AND DOSE NOT USE ANY HOTPOT ACCOUNT Data SEE PROOF HERE  

The image you posted literally states "Includes mobile hotspot data: 15.02 GB" on your last phone line in the data column.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I hit a wall. At 10 gigs and 22 gig. I also live in a very rural area. For the past year I've been running 150 gigs. No throttle down to 10 hot spot and 22 browsing. No other means of internet available except satellite and reports I get that it's lousy.

Can't wait for the new catv to get spliced in.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Why not just have 22 gig and not differentiate hotspot. Data should be data.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

5 years ago

@temac58 wrote:

Why not just have 22 gig and not differentiate hotspot.

Because that's what you had before unlimited returned, they had 20GB, 30GB, 40GB, etc. plans and you could use as much as that data as you wanted for the hotspot. If you want unlimited, you have the restriction of how much data you get to use over the hotspot.

Data should be data.

It is when you pay for a fixed amount of data, if you want unlimited for your phone it has limits for devices that aren't your phone sharing that data. Otherwise, it's the equivalent of a 900GB  plan and people wouldn't even buy home internet, they'd just hotspot their computers and house home (it's not a hypothetical point that I'm making).

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.