Text messages from 1-000-000-0000

Contributor

Text messages from 1-000-000-0000

How do I stop this? I get as many as 3-5 texts a day sometimes and it is sending me a what appears to be a link from a att.net. I have tried to reply with "Stop", and it would not send again for days, and now it doesn't work at all and it comes back with a Error Invalid Number, which it did not do before. Please help.

Message 1 of 3 (1,841 Views)
Master

Re: Text messages from 1-000-000-0000

Try forwarding the message to 7726 to Report Spam Text Messages? After you receive a confirmation, reply with the phone number. I hope this helps. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3 (1,769 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by ATTMarianaCM (Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Text messages from 1-000-000-0000

Hello, and thanks for your post.

Are you still having issues with those text messages? If so, you may want to uninstall the current app and re-download it from the Google Play Store, if you're using an Android phone. The updated version of this app should prevent an further issues.

For more information on how to download the app, simply click on the link below.

AT&T Messages App

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (1,659 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.