Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Stream saver list

Contributor

Stream saver list

Hello I have stream saver enabled on my phone and want to know when a list of streaming providers will be made. Is there also a way to know if I’m saving data or using it with YouTube. I have the option enabled so that videos are steamed at only 480p or below, would I be saving data on this platform or is it going towards my data plan? 

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎11-07-2018 6:30 AM

Re: Stream saver list

There is no list of providers, the “provider” is ATT. Stream saver works on any video that you stream from any provider. All video you stream still counts against your data plan, you just use less with stream saver. Perhaps you are confusing stream saver with sponsored data. With sponsored data, the data use does not count. The only sponsored data I know of is video streamed through the Directv, DiretvNow and UVerse apps. WatchTV might be sponsored also but not sure.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Sage

About stream saver:   https://www.att.com/offers/streamsaver.html

Yes, it limits video to 480\DVD quality so you use less data while streaming video.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

How do i find on current phone bill outgoing and incoming calls on different phones 

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support