Ask a question

Posted Oct 15, 2012
    5:00:02 PM
    Single iPhone on a Family Plan?

If I'm looking to upgrade to an iPhone, but I am the only one on the contract who wants to do so, can I still pay a separate amount, i.e. $20 for 300MB/month, just for myself, and not have to get a Mobile Share plan? It seems like the individual plan is not an option.

(0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Oct 16, 2012 3:22:12 AM
    (0)
    Expert

nygiants3360 wrote:

If I'm looking to upgrade to an iPhone, but I am the only one on the contract who wants to do so, can I still pay a separate amount, i.e. $20 for 300MB/month, just for myself, and not have to get a Mobile Share plan? It seems like the individual plan is not an option.

Yes you can, ATT still has tiered plans for the lines as compared to Verizon who does not

Accepted Solution

Single iPhone on a Family Plan?

1 reply
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (1)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Oct 16, 2012 3:22:12 AM
    (0)
    Expert

nygiants3360 wrote:

Yes you can, ATT still has tiered plans for the lines as compared to Verizon who does not

Re: Single iPhone on a Family Plan?

2 of 2 (1,837 Views)
    Solution