Need your talk or text logs?
AliMay's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, July 6th, 2017 6:15 PM

Retrieving Text

I'd like to download a copy of my texts using the "account history", How do I do this?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

15K Messages

7 years ago

Log into your myAT&T page.  Get to Billing and Usage, and the Account Details will have a little "Print" button (the word itself is the button) to the right of the Account Details title.  Then click to print.  Depending on your OS you hopefully have a way to elect to "print" to a pdf file instead of sending it to the printer.  If not that maybe some other facility to intercept the printing to a text or pdf file.

Near the top of the Billing and Usage page is a series of tabs (Bill, Usage, Video Orders, History, Reports).  Click History to get access to older biills (last 16 bills it looks like) where again you have the choice of viewing on line or printing.  Here they use the word "paper" for printing.  Go figure! Man Frustrated

Editorial note: "They" reformatted myAT&T making it harder to navigate than it was before IMO (well until you know what to look for I guess).  Getting to Billing and Usage is not as obvious as before.  So once you find it save the link (this link may or may not work).  Then the next time you can go directly there after the login.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.