Need your talk or text logs?
vipaffairs's profile

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

Monday, August 13th, 2018 6:02 PM

Questions about INTERNATIONAL DAY PASS

I had to come back here to ask the real thing on this feature because all several reps does not provide or they don't have the knowledge to supply to all customers.....it's more confusing if keep trying calling and calling:

1. Do I will be able to use my hotspot service IF my current plan in USA is Unlimited Plus (grandfathered already)?

2. Calls and texts will be free of cost WITHIN all the 100 countries listed on this IDP plan?

3. Starts and Ends for 24 hours OR every 12:00am (IF USED)? Will be on the local time of the country or USA time?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@vipaffairs wrote:

I had to come back here to ask the real thing on this feature because all several reps does not provide or they don't have the knowledge to supply to all customers.....it's more confusing if keep trying calling and calling:

1. Do I will be able to use my hotspot service IF my current plan in USA is Unlimited Plus (grandfathered already)? Yes.

2. Calls and texts will be free of cost WITHIN all the 100 countries listed on this IDP plan? Yes.

3. Starts and Ends for 24 hours OR every 12:00am (IF USED)? Will be on the local time of the country or USA time? 24 hours from first chargeable usage. At the end of that 24 hours, it does not restart until there is more chargeable usage.

Thanks in advance

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

6 years ago

No ideas to help this guy?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.