Need your talk or text logs?
Fiyona's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, June 22nd, 2018 6:31 PM

Prepaid unlimited package working abroad

When I was in the US I got myself the unlimited prepaid package for around 60-70$. But then due to an emergency I had to fly back to Europe for a few weeks - however I didn’t receive any phone calls on my US number anymore or messages but I am expecting important calls on that number - why isn’t it working over here - even whit WiFi ? And is there a possibility to check received calls and messages to that number from here or anywhere online ? It would be really important 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

Sorry, prepaid does not support international roaming other than Canada and Mexico. Your prepaid service only works in North America, not Europe.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

Is your plan prepaid?  Prepaid cannot roam out if North America. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Ohhh so that means I have to be back in America first to be able to check missed calls and messages ? ... There is no other way right ? 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

Presuming you set up your voicemail and know your pin, you can check messages by calling your US number from any phone. When you get the voicemail system, hit the * key, you will then be promoted for your pin. From there you can listen to any messages.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I didn’t do that unfortunately- so there is no other way to do it from here I guess ?

Thanks a lot for ur help ! 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

And is there a possibility to upgrade the prepaid package from here so I can use it from Europe using this number ? 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@Fiyona.  No.  You need a new SIM card and ATT does not ship out of the USA.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.