For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
IceManPJN's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, July 4th, 2015 4:42 AM

Not getting some texts

I've verified that at least some texts sent to me aren't being received. I can't know the extent of how many, but several from different people have never been received. There's no common thread between them. They're on different devices, one using the exact same device as mine, and from different carriers, one the same as mine (AT&T) but all from nearby. I don't know why I'm not getting some of my texts.

I know it's not as simple as losing service because even when I have no service I get messages when I next get service, and I've failed to get messages sent from a person five feet away with both of us on the same network both with several bars.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hello There @IceManPJN

I would be more than happy to assist you with your text message dilemma! Texting issues are hard to correct without knowing what type of device you use and your service area.
Can you please send me a private message by Clicking Here and include the following information?

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Cell number

Thank you,

Charise

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Still nothing.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

And... no response again...

Looking like I'm going to have to end my fifteen-year relationship with AT&T. I just can't count on their service.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.