Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 19, 2009
8:06:13 PM
View profile
Not Able to Text Certain People
As of today, whenever I try and text this one person I get "We're sorry but you cannot send this text message due to limits set by your wireless account owner." I can still text everyone else but no just this one person in particular and I'm wondering why. Any help?
As of today, whenever I try and text this one person I get "We're sorry but you cannot send this text message due to limits set by your wireless account owner." I can still text everyone else but no just this one person in particular and I'm wondering why. Any help?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 20, 2009 10:12:31 AM
(0)
Master
Sounds like one of your parents (assuming they're the account holder), put SmartLimits on your phone to prevent you from texting that person. You'll need to discuss with the account holder.
Posted from my Samsung Captivate
Accepted Solution

Not Able to Text Certain People

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 20, 2009 10:12:31 AM
(0)
Master
Sounds like one of your parents (assuming they're the account holder), put SmartLimits on your phone to prevent you from texting that person. You'll need to discuss with the account holder.
Posted from my Samsung Captivate

Re: Not Able to Text Certain People

2 of 2 (1,952 Views)
Solution