For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
Richardensley's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, May 7th, 2016 4:22 PM

Missing hotspot with Unlimited Data plan

My personal hotspot is missing since I upgraded cell plan to unlimited data.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@Richardensley wrote:

I wish I would have been notified about this BEFORE I pushed the submit button.  The issue makes sense....... not notifying the customer BEFORE the sale, does not.  Replying to my original question, Richard

Do you know the current Unlimited Plus Enhanced plan has hotspot enabled?

(This plan didn't exist when you originally posted)

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

The question from me is why can’t AT&T, a bigger more “premium” company than Sprint, my last carrier, offer this feature. With sprint I had the same cost per month with unlimited data and had a mobile hotspot. 

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

@Johnnysmith69 offer what feature? Hotspot with unlimited? They offer it

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@Johnnysmith69 wrote:

The question from me is why can’t AT&T, a bigger more “premium” company than Sprint, my last carrier, offer this feature. 

Umm... The answer is they can and they do. Unlimited Plus had it and Unlimited Plus Enhanced had it and (in a few hours) the new &More Premium will also have it.  (I don't give them the dorky plan names!)

With sprint I had the same cost per month with unlimited data and had a mobile hotspot. 

I think you'll find everyone here wishes they had Sprint?!?  😉

Wait, even you don't have Sprint any more...

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

it is unethical when ATT lies as they did to myself and others, I don't how many places it's posted when they call you and lie to get you to change plans. The BBB will listen to the complaints if enough people file, good day 

[Inappropriate content removed]

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

The BBB is a for profit business and they just pass the complaint along to att.  So yada yada and so forth.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

@trentk131 wrote:

it is unethical when ATT lies as they did to myself and others, I don't how many places it's posted when they call you and lie to get you to change plans. The BBB will listen to the complaints if enough people file, good day 

[Inappropriate content removed]

Since plans are published online, and a comparison of plans can be made in your My ATT (postpaid) or Paygonline (prepaid) account how about doing independent research ?   

The BBB forwards complaints back to the company, they don’t DO anything. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

still happy with my Verizon acct best thing I did years ago was dump Att … I now pay 40.00 for my grandfathered 4g unlimited tether and hot spot with no issues use more than 10 gig or more a month no throttling that I have ever noticed using as hot spot with 2 or 3 laptops used at same time down load and upload speeds better than cable service I also dumped .just saying...  

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

Till Verizon decides to drop you like they did my friend.  To be honest I warned him not to be using 800gb to 1tb of data a month.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Since I was referring to the ATT phone number under contract with them and
not a prepaid phone such as mine maybe you should do that research!! And
you are incorrect, with enough complaints it will look bad for ATT.
Research wouldn't be necessary if the reps didn't lie now would it??
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.