Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 2, 2013
11:20:57 AM
View profile
Messaging

Is it possible to only send out texts and recieve texts from certain people (such as family only)...... Im asking because my son has become distracted from school and i only want him being able to communicate with family only?

Is it possible to only send out texts and recieve texts from certain people (such as family only)...... Im asking because my son has become distracted from school and i only want him being able to communicate with family only?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 31, 2013 1:40:28 PM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by ATTJulieCS on Dec 12, 2013 at 9:54:30 AM
joelk3 wrote:

@joelk3, Yes, this is possible. Visit AT&T Smart Limits for complete details. 

Julie Rae 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Messaging

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2013 12:25:58 PM
(0)
Expert

joelk3 wrote:

not sure,I looked at smart limits but it appears to only retrict the number of texts

joelk3 wrote:

not sure,I looked at smart limits but it appears to only retrict the number of texts

Re: Messaging

2 of 3 (1,884 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 31, 2013 1:40:28 PM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by ATTJulieCS on Dec 12, 2013 at 9:54:30 AM
joelk3 wrote:

Julie Rae 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

joelk3 wrote:

Julie Rae 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Messaging

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (1,675 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments