Messaging

Contributor

Messaging

Is it possible to only send out texts and recieve texts from certain people (such as family only)...... Im asking because my son has become distracted from school and i only want him being able to communicate with family only?

Message 1 of 3 (1,993 Views)
Expert

Re: Messaging

joelk3 wrote:

Is it possible to only send out texts and recieve texts from certain people (such as family only)...... Im asking because my son has become distracted from school and i only want him being able to communicate with family only?

not sure,I looked at smart limits but it appears to only retrict the number of texts

Message 2 of 3 (1,972 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Messaging

[ Edited ]
joelk3 wrote:

@joelk3, Yes, this is possible. Visit AT&T Smart Limits for complete details. 

Julie Rae 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (1,763 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.