For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
PHATSPEED7x's profile

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

Saturday, January 10th, 2009 8:51 AM

Closed

Mercury aircard with Acer laptop?

I just ordered a mercury aircard for my acer laptop. After ordering it I read two reviews on ATT that the aircard didn't work with the acer laptops for some reason. Could someone give me some more detail on what I might expect when I got to install, and get this thing running? Hopefully I'll see it next week. My computer is a Acer aspire 4720Z

Thanks

Adam

Accepted Solution

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

15 years ago

Well I got the Mercury aircard tonight, and had no problems installing it. And it works great! Connection is good and strong, and the speed is alot better than my old aircard I had.

Scholar

• 

452 Messages

15 years ago

Well, at one time they had an XML Parser error with AT&T Communication Manager  (ACM).  They fixed that.  Then they had blue screens.  They fixed that.  Then when you installed ACM, the keyboard and mouse broke. They fixed that.  Finally, they might not reboot after ACM is installed. They might have fixed that.  While I'm sure there is some fault with ACM, Acers just kinda, well, suck.

Former Moderator

• 

1.7K Messages

15 years ago

Due to the date of the original thread, post moved to a thread of its own and the original thread closed.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.