Need your talk or text logs?
Itylerl's profile

Scholar

• 

119 Messages

Tuesday, September 8th, 2009 10:56 PM

Closed

MMS Messaging Help?

So I used mms messaging yesterday and mobile IM. The at&t representative said it was free because I have unlimited text. So i used it and then now when i checked my account it said i used 0.02 MB. So I need help.

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

15 years ago

@Itylerl wrote:

So it doesn't charge but shows.

Read what Zandora posted in this thread. Hopefully this will answer your question.

Professor

• 

1.2K Messages

15 years ago

MMS is using data but it including in your plan, as long as your IM client was preinstalled on your device it should be included as well. 

Scholar

• 

119 Messages

15 years ago

It was included in your phone. And I never ever clicked the internet button on my phone.

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

15 years ago

Itylerl...300K is correct. As long as you are using one of the preinstalled IM clients on your phone and have a Messaging Plan, the data charges associated with using IM are included in your Messaging Plan.

However, if you access IM though the MEdia Net Page OR a 3d party, you WILL incur data charges.

Scholar

• 

119 Messages

15 years ago

So it doesn't charge but shows.

Scholar

• 

119 Messages

15 years ago

I followed the instructios on this link from accidently pressing the middle button and it works so I dont know why i got data charges

http://forums.wireless.att.com/cng/board/message?board.id=medianet&message.id=13537#M13537

Scholar

• 

119 Messages

15 years ago

thanks. that was great help.

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

15 years ago

You are very welcome! Smiley Wink
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.