Wireless Forums

Posted Sep 18, 2011
5:57:49 PM
View profile
MEdia Net problem in Ocean City, MD??

My sister is on vacation in Ocean City, MD. She cannot connect to MEdia Net and is getting this message:

"Unable to cinnect to the network at this time, Please try again later. " 

She has power cycled her phone and still nothing. Does anyone know if they are having problems in that area?? 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

My sister is on vacation in Ocean City, MD. She cannot connect to MEdia Net and is getting this message:

"Unable to cinnect to the network at this time, Please try again later. " 

She has power cycled her phone and still nothing. Does anyone know if they are having problems in that area?? 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 24, 2011 1:45:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Ok, I suppose I have to reply to my own message. It seems that there was a problem with MEdia Net in the Ocean City MD. itself. Trying to use the internet in that area was impossible and everytime she tried, her phone would reboot or just shut off. When she traveled out of the area, she had no problem at all. We tested it out the whole time she was there. Go figure! I wonder if ATT has any service there since the hurricane?

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

MEdia Net problem in Ocean City, MD??

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 24, 2011 1:45:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Ok, I suppose I have to reply to my own message. It seems that there was a problem with MEdia Net in the Ocean City MD. itself. Trying to use the internet in that area was impossible and everytime she tried, her phone would reboot or just shut off. When she traveled out of the area, she had no problem at all. We tested it out the whole time she was there. Go figure! I wonder if ATT has any service there since the hurricane?

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: MEdia Net problem in Ocean City, MD??

2 of 2 (537 Views)
Solution