Legacy Data Plan Question.

Contributor

Legacy Data Plan Question.

Okay, I've been looking all over for an answer to this question, but have yet found none. I have a legacy data plan on my phone. My son is on my family plan. Is there any possible way for him to get a legacy plan as well. If not, is there a way I could give him the legacy plan while still keeping the same phone numbers? Any help is appreciated!

Message 1 of 4 (1,871 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author zared619
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Legacy Data Plan Question.

zared619 wrote:

Okay, I've been looking all over for an answer to this question, but have yet found none. I have a legacy data plan on my phone. My son is on my family plan. Is there any possible way for him to get a legacy plan as well. If not, is there a way I could give him the legacy plan while still keeping the same phone numbers? Any help is appreciated!

no to both question, a legacy plan is neither available to be added and it is not transferable unless you give him the phone number that it is assigned ot

Message 2 of 4 (1,855 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you so so much. I looked all over, and couldn't find anything.

Message 3 of 4 (1,695 Views)
Contributor

This is unfair. You cannot use your legacy plan as a hot spot; even with regulated data use via throttling (see FCC & FTC suit). Now if you can't get Uverse or Direct TV you cannot have unlimited data either. I did not agree to this 21 years ago, that's how loyal I have been. ATT it is your turn!
Message 4 of 4 (260 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.