Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 26, 2012
6:33:52 AM
View profile
Legacy Data Plan Question.

Okay, I've been looking all over for an answer to this question, but have yet found none. I have a legacy data plan on my phone. My son is on my family plan. Is there any possible way for him to get a legacy plan as well. If not, is there a way I could give him the legacy plan while still keeping the same phone numbers? Any help is appreciated!

Okay, I've been looking all over for an answer to this question, but have yet found none. I have a legacy data plan on my phone. My son is on my family plan. Is there any possible way for him to get a legacy plan as well. If not, is there a way I could give him the legacy plan while still keeping the same phone numbers? Any help is appreciated!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 26, 2012 8:25:15 AM
(0)
Expert

zared619 wrote:

no to both question, a legacy plan is neither available to be added and it is not transferable unless you give him the phone number that it is assigned ot

Accepted Solution

Legacy Data Plan Question.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 26, 2012 8:25:15 AM
(0)
Expert

zared619 wrote:

no to both question, a legacy plan is neither available to be added and it is not transferable unless you give him the phone number that it is assigned ot

zared619 wrote:

Re: Legacy Data Plan Question.

2 of 4 (1,711 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2012 6:11:35 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you so so much. I looked all over, and couldn't find anything.

Thank you so so much. I looked all over, and couldn't find anything.

3 of 4 (1,551 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 14, 2016 8:45:39 AM
(0)
Contributor
This is unfair. You cannot use your legacy plan as a hot spot; even with regulated data use via throttling (see FCC & FTC suit). Now if you can't get Uverse or Direct TV you cannot have unlimited data either. I did not agree to this 21 years ago, that's how loyal I have been. ATT it is your turn!
This is unfair. You cannot use your legacy plan as a hot spot; even with regulated data use via throttling (see FCC & FTC suit). Now if you can't get Uverse or Direct TV you cannot have unlimited data either. I did not agree to this 21 years ago, that's how loyal I have been. ATT it is your turn!

4 of 4 (116 Views)