Need your talk or text logs?
zared619's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 26th, 2012 1:33 PM

Legacy Data Plan Question.

Okay, I've been looking all over for an answer to this question, but have yet found none. I have a legacy data plan on my phone. My son is on my family plan. Is there any possible way for him to get a legacy plan as well. If not, is there a way I could give him the legacy plan while still keeping the same phone numbers? Any help is appreciated!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

12 years ago

@zared619 wrote:

Okay, I've been looking all over for an answer to this question, but have yet found none. I have a legacy data plan on my phone. My son is on my family plan. Is there any possible way for him to get a legacy plan as well. If not, is there a way I could give him the legacy plan while still keeping the same phone numbers? Any help is appreciated!

no to both question, a legacy plan is neither available to be added and it is not transferable unless you give him the phone number that it is assigned ot

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you so so much. I looked all over, and couldn't find anything.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

This is unfair. You cannot use your legacy plan as a hot spot; even with regulated data use via throttling (see FCC & FTC suit). Now if you can't get Uverse or Direct TV you cannot have unlimited data either. I did not agree to this 21 years ago, that's how loyal I have been. ATT it is your turn!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.