Need your talk or text logs?
djames1999's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, March 28th, 2013 11:08 PM

Is the first mobile share line included?

I want to know if the first mobile share line is included, or if I would pay 40 for the data, and 45 for my smartphone?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@djames1999 wrote:

I want to know if the first mobile share line is included, or if I would pay 40 for the data, and 45 for my smartphone?

the mobile share price is just for talk/text and the amount of data. all devices are added to that, including the first one. So you would be charged 85.00

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I'm trying to understand this, and so far this is the first question to make sense to me. So it would be $85.00 with 2 phones? One (the main phone), plus the other added phone? So it would be paying 2 for the price of one? Am I right, or am I not understanding, once again?

I'm asking because I'm really looking into mobile share, versus family plan. It would just me and my son. I haven't added him yet, just wanted to see my options..

Thanks in advance!

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@lbheav85 wrote:

I'm trying to understand this, and so far this is the first question to make sense to me. So it would be $85.00 with 2 phones? One (the main phone), plus the other added phone? So it would be paying 2 for the price of one? Am I right, or am I not understanding, once again?

I'm asking because I'm really looking into mobile share, versus family plan. It would just me and my son. I haven't added him yet, just wanted to see my options..

Thanks in advance!

the base prices listed is for the voice?text and amount of data chosen, it does NOT include a phone, so a 300 MB plan would be broken down as follows

20.00 - unlimited voice, text and 300MB of data

50.00 - per smartphone line

--------

70.00 total mothly charges

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

11 years ago

@lbheav85 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

No. Each device on the plan is charged. So, If you had the $40 data plan, each additional smart phone would cost $45 for a total of $130.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.