Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 28, 2013
4:08:30 PM
Is the first mobile share line included?

I want to know if the first mobile share line is included, or if I would pay 40 for the data, and 45 for my smartphone?

I want to know if the first mobile share line is included, or if I would pay 40 for the data, and 45 for my smartphone?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 29, 2013 1:26:39 AM
(0)
Expert

djames1999 wrote:

the mobile share price is just for talk/text and the amount of data. all devices are added to that, including the first one. So you would be charged 85.00

Accepted Solution

Is the first mobile share line included?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 29, 2013 1:26:39 AM
(0)
Expert

djames1999 wrote:

the mobile share price is just for talk/text and the amount of data. all devices are added to that, including the first one. So you would be charged 85.00

djames1999 wrote:

Re: Is the first mobile share line included?

2 of 5 (1,056 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2013 12:56:32 AM
(0)
Contributor

I'm trying to understand this, and so far this is the first question to make sense to me. So it would be $85.00 with 2 phones? One (the main phone), plus the other added phone? So it would be paying 2 for the price of one? Am I right, or am I not understanding, once again?

I'm asking because I'm really looking into mobile share, versus family plan. It would just me and my son. I haven't added him yet, just wanted to see my options..

Thanks in advance!

I'm trying to understand this, and so far this is the first question to make sense to me. So it would be $85.00 with 2 phones? One (the main phone), plus the other added phone? So it would be paying 2 for the price of one? Am I right, or am I not understanding, once again?

I'm asking because I'm really looking into mobile share, versus family plan. It would just me and my son. I haven't added him yet, just wanted to see my options..

Thanks in advance!

3 of 5 (619 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2013 7:10:19 AM
(0)
Expert

lbheav85 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

the base prices listed is for the voice?text and amount of data chosen, it does NOT include a phone, so a 300 MB plan would be broken down as follows

20.00 - unlimited voice, text and 300MB of data

50.00 - per smartphone line

--------

70.00 total mothly charges

lbheav85 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

the base prices listed is for the voice?text and amount of data chosen, it does NOT include a phone, so a 300 MB plan would be broken down as follows

20.00 - unlimited voice, text and 300MB of data

50.00 - per smartphone line

--------

70.00 total mothly charges

4 of 5 (603 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2013 7:50:37 AM
(0)
Former Employee

lbheav85 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

No. Each device on the plan is charged. So, If you had the $40 data plan, each additional smart phone would cost $45 for a total of $130.

lbheav85 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

No. Each device on the plan is charged. So, If you had the $40 data plan, each additional smart phone would cost $45 for a total of $130.

5 of 5 (593 Views)