Helpful Links

I can't turn on my stream saver

Contributor

I can't turn on my stream saver

You have offered a new stream saver option to turn on or off, I can't find the option for it in my account, I like to try it, if you can please turn it on and in the feature maybe you guys can put it on the home screen settings as a option it'll be easier to find, as of right now I can't tell if it's on or off, or find that option, thanks a bunch tho I do love your products, I've used your company for about 6 or more years, your awesome!!!
Message 1 of 13
ACE - Expert

Re: I can't turn on my stream saver

Theybsent emails last month, but have not yet added this feature.  Keep looking!  I'm sure they will notify you.  

The feature will be turned on all accounts by default.  You will be able to turn it off if you choose.

I think quick access, maybe a widget?  Good idea.  We will have to wait and see.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 13
ACE - Expert

all ATT states in a press release is starting in early 2017 well that gives them 2 months or more....

http://about.att.com/story/att_introduces_stream_saver.html

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 13
Contributor

Maybe ATT is getting closer to enabling this feature...

I now have a link to manage stream saver on my account (on the account overview page when I access my account from the web), but all of my devices (two iphones and an ipad) have the following message:  

"Hmm… Looks like your device isn’t eligible for Stream Saver right now."

Message 4 of 13
Teacher

I was just chatting with AT&T and was advised that not everyone is going to get this option.  If you have a promotional plan (like mine 40GB rollover), you don't qualify to have this service.  Pretty stupid to me.  

Message 5 of 13
ACE - Expert

@dgreening   Sounds like Support for, "I don't know and giving out dumb answers".  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 6 of 13
Contributor

I think everone should complain about this and the protest and then switch to rural internet !!!!  Blaintent descrimination against people that cant get internet other than by cell.

Message 7 of 13
ACE - Expert

@Warren017

Mildly amusing.  But you don't expect anyone to take you seriously spouting that nonsense.  

Please review the forum guidelines on bombing the forum with multiple posts on the same subject. 

Message 8 of 13
ACE - Expert

@Warren017 wrote:

I think everone should complain about this and the protest and then switch to rural internet !!!!  Blaintent descrimination against people that cant get internet other than by cell.

You've lived there for 25 years now, you should be complaining locally that you can't get home internet.  

Cellular internet is too expensive for home use.

Why would you move somewhere that has no internet?

• This is the public AT&T community forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When solved / helped, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be the correct information...
    The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, it's particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post).
  • *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Message 9 of 13
    ACE - Expert

@garylapointe   Where was he last night?  

Message 10 of 13
    Contributor

I've lived in my place for over 30 years. Att has been telling my cousin and myself for the past 10 years we should have high-speed Internet on our road by the end of the year/first of next year. The funny thing is we are only 2 miles away from there high speed hub. As for the data stream it says I don't qualify right now as well. Basically it it says you have to have unlimited data to have that feature
    Message 11 of 13
    Contributor

Message 12 of 13
    Contributor

Once you log into (https://www.paygonline.com/websc/loginPage.html) Stream Saver is located in PACKAGES, Scroll Down to Stream Saver, Click on $0.00 Box and Continue to Checkout!

Stream Saver will then be Disabled or Enabled depending on if AT&T has already turned On or has not been Enabled!

You can always turn Stream Saver back on at any time, this is a New Free Service Provided by AT&T as of the end of March 2017.

Message 13 of 13
    Share this topic
    Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support