Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted May 15, 2012
8:13:18 AM
View profile
How to send and receive text messages Helpful Links

Send or Receive Text Messages (SMS) with the...

An Overview of Text Messaging

Send a text message from the AT&T Web site

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 15, 2012 8:14:46 AM
(0)
Community Support

Great links, including "how to send a text message" specific to your device. Check em out! 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

How to send and receive text messages Helpful Links

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 15, 2012 8:14:46 AM
(0)
Community Support

Great links, including "how to send a text message" specific to your device. Check em out! 

Re: How to send and receive text messages Helpful Links

2 of 2 (1,357 Views)
Solution