Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How do I print text messages from iPhone 6

Contributor

How do I print text messages from iPhone 6

I tried using att.messages.net but it only has ph numbers it does not have contact names, the help guide says to email my messages to myself if I choose to save them but I don't see any option for that. I sent it to my email but it sends the app. Confusing! I just need to print all messages from each of my cust to add to their files because most communication is thru texts. I need these messages to verify dates worked for my taxes. As well as agreements made with cust regarding work performed. Why is this so difficult! Someone Please explain how I can print all text messages from each of my cust Surely I'm missing something. It shouldn't be this difficult.
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: How do I print text messages from iPhone 6

Forward the text messages to your email. Put your finger on the text message until the "more" pops up, then there will be an arrow on the bottom right. Then put your email address in the "to" field.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: How do I print text messages from iPhone 6

If you still want to learn how to print iPhone messages with Email, you can try the following steps in detail: Print Text Messages from iPhone by Email

1. Open the "Messages" app. Then go to the thread you want to email.

2. Tap and hold a message until a dialogue box with "Copy" and "More..." appears. Hit "More...".

3. Select multiple messages you need. After that, tap the small curly arrow in the right bottom.

4. Input an email address into "To:" Finally tap "Send"

5. All the messages you forwarded will appear in your email as a "plain-text" email attachment. Preview, open and print the attachment.

If you have a few messages to print, actually you can take screenshots. 

1. Go to "Messages" app on your iPhone. Open the chat you want to print.

2. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the side of your iPhone, then press and release the Home button immediately. This will take a screenshot of the messages.

3. Back to your Camera Roll, find the screenshot, tap the "Share" button and choose "Print" icon to begin the printing.

If you need to print all the messages or a bunch of messages on your iPhone in readable format with dates and times. You'd better choose this method. Yolisoft iPhone Data Recovery is a powerful program you can use to export messages from your iPhone to PC/Mac as PDF, HTML, etc. All the printed messages will be displayed the same as on your phone. 

You can go to the official Yolisoft.com to search the related topic, there is one relevant article for your needs.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support