How do I check Text Messages

Teacher

How do I check Text Messages

Okay I just got free texting, but I only got 400 Texts a month. How do I know how many I have sent and received total for that month?
Message 1 of 3 (10,754 Views)
Mentor
Solution
Accepted by jamileh (Former Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: How do I check Text Messages

register your account on Cingular.com  You will be able to check your bill online, but it does not update till the next day or sometimes 2 days.  That means data/calls/text messaging will show on your bill, but a couple days after the usage.  Then it will reflect on your cingular.com bill. Hope this helps
Message 2 of 3 (10,742 Views)
Highlighted
Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author BbAlLeR12
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: How do I check Text Messages

Another option that some phones have (both Nokias that I've owned have had it) is a text message counter.  I reset the counter on the 1st day of each billing cycle, and this gives me a more accurate count of my text usage in case of delayed reporting by Cingular.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 3 of 3 (10,738 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.