Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Dec 25, 2006
8:59:40 AM
View profile
How do I check Text Messages
Okay I just got free texting, but I only got 400 Texts a month. How do I know how many I have sent and received total for that month?
Okay I just got free texting, but I only got 400 Texts a month. How do I know how many I have sent and received total for that month?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 25, 2006 5:21:56 PM
(0)
Master
Another option that some phones have (both Nokias that I've owned have had it) is a text message counter.  I reset the counter on the 1st day of each billing cycle, and this gives me a more accurate count of my text usage in case of delayed reporting by Cingular.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Accepted Solution

How do I check Text Messages

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 25, 2006 4:07:22 PM
(0)
Mentor
register your account on Cingular.com  You will be able to check your bill online, but it does not update till the next day or sometimes 2 days.  That means data/calls/text messaging will show on your bill, but a couple days after the usage.  Then it will reflect on your cingular.com bill. Hope this helps
register your account on Cingular.com  You will be able to check your bill online, but it does not update till the next day or sometimes 2 days.  That means data/calls/text messaging will show on your bill, but a couple days after the usage.  Then it will reflect on your cingular.com bill. Hope this helps

Re: How do I check Text Messages

2 of 3 (10,668 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 25, 2006 5:21:56 PM
(0)
Master
Another option that some phones have (both Nokias that I've owned have had it) is a text message counter.  I reset the counter on the 1st day of each billing cycle, and this gives me a more accurate count of my text usage in case of delayed reporting by Cingular.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

Re: How do I check Text Messages

3 of 3 (10,664 Views)
Solution