Need your talk or text logs?
Marialola7's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 4th, 2018 12:46 PM

How do I add and AT&T hot spot to my current plan?

Hi, I currently have an unlimited date plan on my phone. It I want to add hotspots so I can share it to my iPad or other devices in places with no wifi.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

The unlimited plus plan allows you 15 gigs of shared data via the phones hot spot.  

You cannot add a separate mobile hotspot to an unlimited data plan anymore.  You can purchase a hotspot on a limited plan, or a pay per use prepaid plan 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Hi, I'm inquiring on setting up a wifi hot spot for a business phone that is paid by Wells Fargo bank. The purpose would to be able to use this hot spot to have internet access with a business laptop. Please let me know what information is needed and how I go about ordering this.

Thank you,

Angela B[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@angela.d.bell

If your plan plan allows it, you don’t need to contact ATT, just turn it on and connect your laptop as you would to any other WiFi 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Please send instructions on how to turn it on.

Thank you,

Angie

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@angela.d.bell wrote:
Please send instructions on how to turn it on.

Thank you,

Angie

That is phone dependent but probably something like go to settings, find personal hotspot, turn it on.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

How would I go about adding mobile hotspot to my current metro PC's phone plan??

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@DebbienMark wrote:

How would I go about adding mobile hotspot to my current metro PC's phone plan??

@DebbienMark That is a question for metro pcs.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.