Need your talk or text logs?
fertresq's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 4:06 PM

How can I download a text message or conversation from my phone

I run a licensed animal shelter, and have a case that may go to court for a cruelty complaint.

The person being investigated, has sent me text messages that I need to be able to print out or download to a computer

and print out for the case.

It seems that I can only forward one text at a time, but not the whole conversation.

I am using an HTC One x.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

11 years ago

You could download SMS Backup + ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zegoggles.smssync&feature=search_result#?t=W10. )  Run the backup and the SMS messages will be backed up in your GMAIL account under the SMS heading. They will be threaded same as they are on your Android device. Once on GMAIL, you can print the entire thread.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

11 years ago

Press the Volumn down button and the power key at the same time while looking at the texts to take a screen shot of your phone. The picture will be saved in your photos file.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

This only takes a shot of what is being displayed, not the whole thread or conversation...is that possible?

Thanks!

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

Can I ask a silly question?  What does this have to do with AT&T U-Verse?

See if this might help?  Or maybe this (look at Dragon718's response)?  Or this?  Google is your friend and SMS Backup may be a friend, too.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks for the info.
I did fumble thru the screen shot thing, and it worked, but this method sounds better.

Mentor

• 

153 Messages

11 years ago

is there anything like this for dumbphones?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Just found another choice on how to download and print messages in conversations on computer.

http://www.backuptrans.com/tutorial/how-to-print-iphone-android-sms-messages-on-pc.html

Best luck!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.