Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Hot spots

Highlighted
Contributor

Hot spots

I used to be able to create a hot spot with my phone and work in the car on a long road trip. Now, with our unlimited data plan, we can't create a hot spot. Does anyone know another way of creating a hotspot?
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by Gary L
‎07-14-2017 9:33 AM

Re: Hot spots

You have to change to the other Unlimited data plan. The unlimited Plus plan allows for 10gb of hotspots per line.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Megaworx
‎07-15-2017 3:38 AM

Change unlimited plans.   The unlimited plus, or tiered plans allow hotspot use.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Tank u u hall me get a hotspot u hope its good  thanks 

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

J

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support