Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 31, 2013
7:30:30 AM
Help1 How can I remove my text messages from my phones?

I have a Samsung Evergreen and a Samsung Solstice 2, both with screens that just up and quit working.  I have received text messages on both devices and I would like to be able to remove them.  How can I do that with the screens busted?  I have the new Samsung PC Suite program for the computer and the data cables that came with the phones.

I have a Samsung Evergreen and a Samsung Solstice 2, both with screens that just up and quit working.  I have received text messages on both devices and I would like to be able to remove them.  How can I do that with the screens busted?  I have the new Samsung PC Suite program for the computer and the data cables that came with the phones.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 11, 2013 8:11:45 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi! I see that your inquiring about downloading text messages from a damaged phone. I believe you would need some type of program, maybe PC Suite. You would have to contact the manufacturer directly to see if they can assist you with this issue on accessing the disc.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Help1 How can I remove my text messages from my phones?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2013 3:32:11 PM
(0)
Mentor

Never mind.  I was able to get the text messages off successfully using the new PC suite program.

Never mind.  I was able to get the text messages off successfully using the new PC suite program.

Re: Help1 How can I remove my text messages from my phones?

2 of 4 (873 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 11, 2013 8:11:45 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi! I see that your inquiring about downloading text messages from a damaged phone. I believe you would need some type of program, maybe PC Suite. You would have to contact the manufacturer directly to see if they can assist you with this issue on accessing the disc.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (753 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 16, 2013 11:04:12 AM
(0)
Mentor

Yes.  I am talking about getting removing text messages from the damaged phone.  I have the program that is required to do this.  I just want the messages off of there before I give it to the recycle place.

Yes.  I am talking about getting removing text messages from the damaged phone.  I have the program that is required to do this.  I just want the messages off of there before I give it to the recycle place.

4 of 4 (694 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments